Discuss viper book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark75

can anyone tell me full title of the viper gas book , author , isbn number , need to buy a copy n having trouble locating one on amazon and the like , thanks

I don't think you can buy it on Amazon, you have to go to the Viper website...

If your wanting to buy 1 ill sell you mine for £30? Ill have to see how much p&p is though. PM me if your interested.

If your wanting to buy 1 ill sell you mine for £30? Ill have to see how much p&p is though. PM me if your interested.

1) are you chucking working in gas? if not how can you do without your book?
2) is it a current version, not much point in the OP saving £19 to have old technical back up,

1) are you chucking working in gas? if not how can you do without your book?
2) is it a current version, not much point in the OP saving £19 to have old technical back up,

No kirk, ive got corgi books, NIC books and they are all basically the same

Im not a pencil pusher im a installer :p haha

No really i have 3 LPG books, 3 Gas books, NVQ Level 2 plumbing book and NVQ Level 3 plumbing book

You can buy them in my local training Center for around £45
ive just got mine after re sitting my acs! They are the latest issue!

Totally agree. I prefer the corgi book and the NVQ books for reference

Have you got the full title/ISBN for the NVQ books by any chance? I assume you're talking about the Gas NVQ? Are they the JTL ones? Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to viper book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock