Discuss wanted CSCS cd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom brennan

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys Ive been at college for 3 weeks in my first year and just wondering if anyone would be generous enough to borrow me the CSCS/CITB training disk for health and safety once i have used it i will post it straight back to you.

thanks dom

why do you need it?

I never did it at college, all in the heinnemans book

And you get cscs card when completed the NVQ without taking test?

i know but we have got a health and safety unit, its this new city and guilds course whats come out this year and our tutor said the CSCS cd would help a lot

oh ok, it can all be found on HSE website, but yes sometimes better to have it in one place. hope somebody can help you.
have you tried amazon?

5% paperwork and 5% PPE.

fir instance...
question
you see a a bloke with a knife, running towards you, hat do you do?
1. create a gang and beat him up
2. pull out a gun and shot him
3. slap the knife out of his hand and kick him in the crown jewels
4. defend yourself without retaleating

It really is that simple.

some of the questions I got were as simple as

You are working with dusty products,

what do you use to protect yourself?

5% paperwork and 5% PPE.

fir instance...
question
you see a a bloke with a knife, running towards you, hat do you do?
1. create a gang and beat him up
2. pull out a gun and shot him
3. slap the knife out of his hand and kick him in the crown jewels
4. defend yourself without retaleating

5. get him some butter! :)

6. Adopt Australian accent and say " that's not a knife, this is a knife" and produce crocodile killer! :waving:

7. Wear cunningly concealed flowery hat, squeal "Mercy me Mr Beauregard!" And then kick him in the jacobs when he falters, wondering what the hell's going on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you actually need any brains to pass ?

Yes, you'd be surprised at the amount of people who fail.

The test is basic health and safety, common questions and answers can be found at cscstests.co.uk

"If you find you're Stanley knife isn't cutting as easy as it should, what would you do?"

My mate's answer: "Sharpen it on a brick, I never buy new blades."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wanted CSCS cd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock