Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted local to Warlingham/Croydon old baths.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leek

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
There is a lady just round the corner who runs an amazing animal charity rescuing dogs, horses, cats well any animals really. But she is after a few baths to keep the hay out the mud over the winter, ideally 3. If anyone locally is ripping one out over the next couple of weeks could you maybe keep her in mind? Ray, any damaged ones sitting about your Croydon depot?

Thanks all, Lee.

Definitely got two coming up mate. Might be a few weeks though. Will keep you updated

Thanks Riley, think the sooner the better for her, the mud is getting thick already.

Can imagine mate. I'll try and get soon as. If anyone comes in with offers sooner then grab em. These baths are both from a landlord friend of mine who changes his mind like his socks

Riley, thanks anyway mate but think she has now about 5 offers of baths locally! Who knew so many people horded their old baths here? Thanks again, Lee.

Glad you got sorted buddy. Cheers Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted local to Warlingham/Croydon old baths.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock