Discuss Wanted Plumber to cover south birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helpfulplumber

I need a plumber to cover south Birmingham for me, suit a recently qualified person as it will be mostly basic stuff, taps swaps, shower swaps, I can help with Gas safe training and will provide a van tools if you havent got one. Money wise you'll be a sub contractor at first, so it will be a base wage plus bonus, but I would think £30000/35000 would be possible to the motivated person. Not a weird scam thing just I turn all the work down at the moment and need to expand a bit, the website is due to start making even more leads in the next month so the potential's there. Check out the website Helpfulplumber , its even got widget for you to send me your details. Cheers Martin.

Cheers Martin.

If this opportunity interests you please PM the op as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted Plumber to cover south birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
I've noticed (and we've had quite a few complaints regarding it) that the forum has somehow created a small trend of slating customers doing their...
Replies
Views
helix
H
J
Hello. I'm currently halfway, just short of, through a ND for I.T practitioners in Software Development at college, I chose it as I have a passion...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
Back