Discuss Wanted Rothenberger ROFROST TURBO 28 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

I considered second hand but went for new due to the consequences of potential failure during use!

They do come up on ebay occasionally, you can put an alert on to notify you but like I say, I wouldn't risk it 💦💦 !

Reply to Wanted Rothenberger ROFROST TURBO 28 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi all, Managed to pick up a Rofrost Turbo and only one of the connectors seems to freeze. Was thinking maybe the unit needs a regas. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Cmaza123
C
C
Also have a Rothenber Rofrost Turbo pipefreezer. Worked well in the begining. Now its leaving me in the lurge. Refuses to freeze 22mm as well as...
Replies
Views
Chris Van der Lingen
C
Gents, It finally happened. A developer has asked for a price for the entire house to be fitted in copper with press fitting...... Does anyone...
Replies
Views
My Superfire 2 is now leaking gas from the pressure relief hole ( just below the trigger). It is 14 months old and looks like new. The previous...
Replies
Views
Rothenberger Rocal Pro 2 Powerflusher. Best Price Online. Next Day Delivery If not properly inhibited, central heating systems fall foul...
Replies
Views
Back