Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wanted: Van racking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul - PDS

Gas Engineer
Just bought a connect LWB on a 10 plate with no racking atall,

Would consider anything but i'm after some british gas stuff really!
Cheers

Paul

Build your own ! Loads on gumtree last time I was on there...

Paul ,I was lucky for once at the weekend, I looked back at some old adverts in gumtree , and rang a bloke who listed some racking over 28 days ago, he had not sold it!!.
I had to cut and shut it to fit the new Caddy, but it fits superb now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted: Van racking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm reworking our ensuite which is next door to the main bathroom. I want to connect the new toilet into the existing soil pipe which runs...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock