Search the forum,

Discuss Warning Labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

combo

Ive always used the standard Gas Safe labels for ID & AR, the ID one is the yellow and red triangle and the AR is the rectangular one. Each has areas to insert your name/number/fult description etc.....do I have to use these or can I use a generic 'warning Do not use - £5000 fine' for either situation ? These have no Gas Safe motif or space for details and I wasn't sure if the colour and shape of labels is industry specified ( my NICEIC book says some are)

You should be able to use any label that advises it is unsafe and continued use could result in conviction and fine, the warning notice has a place to describe in detail what is wrong

cheers,
For some reason, i always assumed that they would have a specified design, some of these generic labels just say Warning-do not use ! no mention or fault or fine. What's to stop Joe Bloggs just writing DON'T USE on a piece of paper and pritt sticking it on :devil:
I might just design my own then and get a online printers to do me a batch. The price of some consumables is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warning Labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The CP14 Warning Notice was updated to reflect the recommendations contained within the Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure Seventh Edition...
Replies
Views
A domestic Gas Standard pre-payment Meter was exchanged for a Gas Smart Meter (SM) and then connected back to the pre-existing...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
I have my initial gas safe inspection coming up after successfully completing my ACS a few weeks ago - and, it's fair to say i'm slightly nervous...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock