Search the forum,

Discuss Was anyone watching Channel 4 news just now? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
They were interviewing a panel of people so 'diverse' it made my head explode. A purple-haired, wheelchair-bound, female UKIP councillor, a labour MP (I think,) a headscarf sporting, ultra-integrated-smiley-smiley muslim spokeswoman and a baseball cap wearing grime MC. Discussing the changing cultural demographics of Birmingham.

There can't have been a box left unticked. Pity nobody had anything worthwhile to say.

Remember eurotrash? That was proper tv that was. Before the internet made it possible to view minge any time of day or night..

Remember eurotrash? That was proper tv that was. Before the internet made it possible to view minge any time of day or night..

Yeah I do. We've had too much of a good thing with the internet. You ever notice how nobody really has a good word to say about it? We all use it 24 hours a day but nobody gets enthused about it. It drags on us like a sea-anchor. For ready access to useful, helpful information the internet is liberating and incredible. All 'leisure' uses have left us miserable, cynical, desensitised and bored.

I know what u mean. I worry for my boys to be honest. They'll never know what it's like to see your first copy of razzle or stay up all night watching an old French film in the hope you might spot a bit of gusset. Great days!
Remember The Word? Another great show gone.

Yes!!

Gone are the days of going down the banking in the park to get the football and coming back up with a carrier bag full of 80's **** mags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Was anyone watching Channel 4 news just now? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock