Search the forum,

Discuss Water marks near extractor fan on ceiling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
I've been away from home for a few weeks and when i got back i noticed these squiggly lines (photo attached) in the upstairs en-suite...which appear to be water marks. They area inside the lines seems to be unaffected. Before i get a plumber in (i'm hopeless at DIY!) could someone give me an indication what this means? FYI the house is only 3 years old.
Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water marks near extractor fan on ceiling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
I just had installed a Navien NPE-2 with built in recirculator pump. I have a dedicated return line. The check valve for the recirc is built into the unit; a spring check valve was placed on the cold line (per the manual) after which there is an expansion tank (on the cold line) in a T junction...
Replies
Views
Rogelio
R
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking from the en-suite down into the reception room and the fitter promptly came and repaired it, it was something to do with the area under the sink. We...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, complete novice here. The other day we noticed a brown stain on the kitchen ceiling. We have an unvented hot water cylinder in the airing cupboard upstairs and when checking this, I noticed that every time the central heating is on, there are some drips of water coming from the nuts/bolts...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
10 months ago had a new Glow-Worm gas boiler installed in our bungalow. It failed nearly a month ago when a gasket internally in the HW feed cct to internal pump that appears to have been installed out of position leaked water over the pump and main electronics board and through the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock