Discuss Water Pressure In..Washing Machine in the Plumbing Advice Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

The water in to my washing machine is via a tee off the cold water mains via 1/2" PEX pipe (2metres) and then the washing machine hose connected. The water pressure into the machine seems very low. The water pressure on the kitchen tap is really strong. Why would this be, I would expect it should be the same.
It is causing an alarm on my washing machine re. low water pressure in. Any ideas/suggestions

The tee, is it an appliance/washing machine tee? If so, could be a stuck ball. Try disconnecting the hose from machine and test into a bucket, or something similar. If that’s poor, then it’s before the machine obviously. If that’s strong then could be the hose is kinked when pushing it back, or blocked filter.

Reply to Water Pressure In..Washing Machine in the Plumbing Advice Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock