Discuss water supply sealing product in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, organising a new water supply to my property, specs require a seal between the MDPE 25mm pipe and 50/63mm ducting, can't use builders foam and i can't find a product for this (severn trent shows what looks like a rubber reducing seal but i can't find it on any site
severn trent.png

Reply to water supply sealing product in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Question about both water supply pressure and drainage requirements to run x2 dishwashers and kitchen sink. We are currently having a house built...
Replies
Views
Hello, Trust everyone is well and keeping safe. Apologies in advance for the lengthy post but I could really do with some advice as I'm mid...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was hoping you guys could help answer a few questions i have. I live in a large Victorian house, with a shared lead supply. I hoping...
Replies
Views
I have a new 32mm MDPE supply pipe being fitted at my property and my builder and I have been discussing how best to connect it up to the existing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock