Search the forum,

Discuss water2buy water softeners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallon1982

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anybody used/fitted this lots water softeners? They seem a really good price and come with 7 year warranty so they must trust in there product.

I'm tempted to try one out in my gaff but seeing if anyone has any feedback first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to water2buy water softeners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
S
Can the discharge and overflow pipes from a water softener go to surface water drainage (soakaway in my case) instead of foul? I'm first of all...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Good morning I installed a Harvey’s water softener recently. Have a semi detached property with 3 showers and a 2 toilets with a mega flow...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock