Search the forum,

Discuss We work in a business with a very rich lexicon. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Fat Tony: Gentlemen, we must determine which of our fellow inmates has become the rodentis incarcenarium.
Louie: You heard the boss. Find the rat.
Johnny Tightlips: I found the rat and he's right here.
Frankie the Squealer: I ain't the rat! I'm the pigeon!
Legs: I thought you was the mole.
Johnny Tightlips: No, you're thinking of that guy who was the canary. But we can all agree. We work in a business with a very rich lexicon.
Mobsters: Rich lexicon. Yes, very rich.
- The Simpsons, "The Seven-Beer Snitch"

Apart from the double entendres in the form of nipples, shafts and flanges we also have a large amount of words that would baffle the average bystander.

It was just pointed out to me by a friend that my plumbing to-do list included the sentence "buy bigger doughnuts."

Ha nothing beats the Simpsons, shame I haven't seen it since the analouge signal was turned off. Sadly the freeveiw box won't pick up channel 4, Dave, Channel 5 etc. Bad signal area and no Simpsons on 4od, U Tube and the DVD boxsets are years behind for some reason.

Picks up 'Gay Rabbit' though?? :shout:

new simpsons suck bum, old school ones are still good. It's all about family guy and south park now

Fat Tony: Gentlemen, we must determine which of our fellow inmates has become the rodentis incarcenarium.
Louie: You heard the boss. Find the rat.
Johnny Tightlips: I found the rat and he's right here.
Frankie the Squealer: I ain't the rat! I'm the pigeon!
Legs: I thought you was the mole.
Johnny Tightlips: No, you're thinking of that guy who was the canary. But we can all agree. We work in a business with a very rich lexicon.
Mobsters: Rich lexicon. Yes, very rich.
- The Simpsons, "The Seven-Beer Snitch"

Apart from the double entendres in the form of nipples, shafts and flanges we also have a large amount of words that would baffle the average bystander.

It was just pointed out to me by a friend that my plumbing to-do list included the sentence "buy bigger doughnuts."

Got much on today Watertight? :bucktooth:

Last edited:
Picks up 'Gay Rabbit' though?? :shout:
Somehow Bunny Boy doesn't have the same ring to it as Bunny Girl. I'd hate to shatter the illusions of my kids towards the Easter Bunny if they accidentally switched on Gay Rabbit instead of CBeebies.

If this was real, probably a better form of rabbit population control than Myxomatosis ever was!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Moe the Bartender, especially that episode where he's strapped to a lie detector machine and he tried to lie his way out..

"I gotta go, I've got a hot date tonight" BEEP!

It was just pointed out to me by a friend that my plumbing to-do list included the sentence "buy bigger doughnuts."[/QUOTE said:
Jam or Iced? I'm quite partial to a custard one myself!!

Getting back OT with in words.

I lubed an arthritic knob on a black beauty today.

It was an easy job and payed well. :smiley2:

(I step back and wait for the reply's).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to We work in a business with a very rich lexicon. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock