Currently reading:
website - honest opinions please....

Discuss website - honest opinions please.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent the link to my son to have a wee look at the website, he is a web designer and owns/runs a couple of hundred websites so he kinda knows what he is doing, his opinion is that it is quite clean and functional and quite good, he did say that a lot of feedback they get is that punters dont like the flash player so they dont use it a lot, and he charges a lot of his customers £5-6k per month to manage their sites so the amount of feedback is massive, he likes the flash but its customers that count (TBH i hate it, as you cant control how long to look at the pics etc) i do really like the site, and as others have said im not too keen on the unfinished looking jobs, unless you have them as before and after,
good luck with it

Would he consider designing one for a plumber kirkgas?

not wanting to sound rude to us plumbers, but he doesnt have the time, the work he does is high end stuff, worth about £80k+ per month to him and his work partner looking after top end clients, unless you have a BIG budget haha (he has to pay for the Lamborghini some how)

Id make the phone numbers bigger and more stand out i had to look for them even on the contacts page some of your work will be emergency stuff and people want instant numbers

i sent the link to my son to have a wee look at the website, he is a web designer and owns/runs a couple of hundred websites so he kinda knows what he is doing, his opinion is that it is quite clean and functional and quite good, he did say that a lot of feedback they get is that punters dont like the flash player so they dont use it a lot, and he charges a lot of his customers £5-6k per month to manage their sites so the amount of feedback is massive, he likes the flash but its customers that count (TBH i hate it, as you cant control how long to look at the pics etc) i do really like the site, and as others have said im not too keen on the unfinished looking jobs, unless you have them as before and after,
good luck with it

Thanks kirk. Paid Only 120 for it. It belongs to me. The designers have no claim on it and will host it for 69 a year or i can do it myself.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to website - honest opinions please.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock