Discuss Website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good to me simon......home and mobile could be changed to office and site, but anyone using a small business knows the landline will be home anyway so not really an issue as i see it.....good luck with the GSR.

Hi Murdoch

Tbh I was against putting my address for a few reasons. That's why I have a landline number.

Hi Simon

Great site, nice and simple.

Why don't you join the power flushing association so you can add their logo and give it some more credability.

I've been putting together a gas/plumbing site to see if I can get it to the top of a town rankings where I don't actually do any business. I've been playing with the search engine words to see how I can get it on page one for all search terms.

The business doesn't actually exist so if it works i'll just sell it to a local guy who can go straight to page one.

Petersfield Gas Engineers, Heating Engineers and Plumbers

Good luck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock