Search the forum,

Discuss websites doing my head in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

whats gone wrong with this forum????????
1,i now cant remove adds quite frankly it should be the users choice if they want to see adds i now cant read some posts because the last post button is obscured
2,i now have to log in every time????
3,when clicking whats new i keep getting told wait 30 seconds which compared to other sites is archaic
4,when looking at whats new i am seeing posts i have just posted????never like this before,and before anyone says i am doing it wrong my post count says differently,it worked ok for 6,700 of them so there LOL
can admin come up with some suggestions/solutions please :thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:
i liked whats new the old way lol and i also have to sign in all the time

and not having the choice of viewing adverts or not is annoying

And when you click on the 'New Posts' link, you used to have the option of marking them as read. Now that's gone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to websites doing my head in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fitting a new bathroom, and changing the layout. I've fitted one bathroom before, but I did have issues with smells occasionally, that makes me think I might be fitting the waste system wrong. Does anyone with experience know, does the below look okay? I've read on some places...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock