Search the forum,

Discuss Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m off to feed my rumbling tum.[/QUOTE

Just fed mine, now I've got to take the dogs up on to the mountain for their daily "role in fox scat and eat some sheep poo" ritual
Really don't feel like trudging up hills with a full belly
Toodle pip

Edit
Just read Rays post after posting this and I've got a bit of a spring in my step now, nice one

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone how has your day gone ive been working out in the new forest wishing i could take a dip in there outside pool instead soldering in a nice hot loft space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, sorry cropps, just googled infraction and it doesn't mean what I thought it did
Thought I was up for an award:angel_smile:

Gizmo, Pad, one of you is in.

One of you is out.

I wonder which is which?

Sorry Riley. Not your night. Time to put on the PJs, get out the icecream and put a good weepie video on the TV.

Or, if you are a bloke, shrug your shoulders, open another beer and say "never wanted the flippin' thing anyway."

I don't know about worthy - but I had been working hard
and my missus was watching all her soaps, which is enough to send any man to sleep!!!

:teeth_smile:

It was the gym getting ready for 48 hour weight lift for help the heros its a while away if any of you guys near gosport are interested let me know its at don stylers gym also there looking for a sponser i dont know if Williams would be interested Ray ?

Long day today, boiler swap seemed to take forever, upstairs flat, worked flat out, couldn't move at the end.
Still in the draw though I'm glad to hear.

I'll be first to stick my head above the parapet tonight, evening all:wink:
I have written my 100 lines of punishment that Croppie dished out
"I must not cuss, its just not clever
I wont do it again, but never say never"

I changed the last part of the second line, anyone care to guess what it should have read

Ahh will try next round or stick with getting a vogue , good luck to the remaining few i can stop looking at my phone every 5 minutes now :)

Oh no, no news
Is that good or bad?
Who knows?
Ray does, I don't, I'm off to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock