Discuss Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
:25: Awesome get home from a good day at work to find this I think my old Worcester needs changing and I now have a excuse that facebook does have a use I found out about this on the gas engineering,heating and plumbing group . Thanks Ray and Intergas for the chance , is there a android app for this forum I don't think the missus will like me sat in the office all evening. Also ive got it put it that the forum sponsor Williams is the best stockist around my way the Fareham and Gosport lads are top notch its worth a try if you haven't tried them yet.
Ditto with the Worcester needing replacing, mines dying as well
But not ditto with the facebook thing, too scared the past may be raked up

:25: Awesome get home from a good day at work to find this I think my old Worcester needs changing and I now have a excuse that facebook does have a use I found out about this on the gas engineering,heating and plumbing group . Thanks Ray and Intergas for the chance , is there a android app for this forum I don't think the missus will like me sat in the office all evening. Also ive got it put it that the forum sponsor Williams is the best stockist around my way the Fareham and Gosport lads are top notch its worth a try if you haven't tried them yet.

Gizmo you've been hiding here for 4 years too! And you're a local. Where about are you based.

And im Gassafe to Lang property services ltd 510073 just encase anyone was wondering if im a cowboy :62:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in Gosport where are you , Ive not been on here much because I cant get in the gas forum yet I should post more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen as this for a gas appliance, how do we know that everyone is gas safe registered?

because Mr Ray didn't come up on the last banana boat. And because he has a fully paid up licensed service agreement with GasSafe Register. And because there is no way on earth that Intergas are going to hand over their valuable boiler to an unregistered cowboy.

Not its not go and check all the names and see if they all have yellow badges!

The definition of being registered is... errr.. being registered. Not having a yellow badge on here. Its not like its hard for me to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock