Discuss Weekend Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch4 plumbing

Just finished an all nighter on Friday and then all day Saturday and most of Sunday and I'm half asleep at the computer trying to catch up on paper work.

What your secret for staying awake and motivated??

You must be raking it in ! working weekends , can't take it with you when you go, Not for me Mon/fri is plenty.

Just finished an all nighter on Friday and then all day Saturday and most of Sunday and I'm half asleep at the computer trying to catch up on paper work.

What your secret for staying awake and motivated??

8hrs sleep.

You must be raking it in ! working weekends , can't take it with you when you go, Not for me Mon/fri is plenty.

Your right about not being able to take it with you when your dead, luckily my missis is an expert at spending it!

Worked 1800hrs Thursday through to 0900hrs Friday, worked Fri afternoon, Sat morning and call out this afternoon, put new BBQ together and then hopefully bed!

Did the falling asleep thing with beer Friday night.... :)

A genuine all nighter Friday night..really? I outstay my welcome at 10:00pm

"Phil you haven't had your tea yet, get yourself home"

In other words F off...

I did work till 9pm Friday and Saturday morning though..

A genuine all nighter Friday night..really? I outstay my welcome at 10:00pm

"Phil you haven't had your tea yet, get yourself home"

In other words F off...

I did work till 9pm Friday and Saturday morning though..

Yeah its School work that all needed doing before Monday, drain heating and remove and valves 4 rads in LCS and alter Hot and Hot Return.

Heating was a pig to re fill as per the usual.

At the moment I work at our unit getting it all ready on Sundays or do admin then. Monday to Friday is on the tools with the lads.

I like to keep fit and put this down to me having the energy to work silly hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weekend Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock