Search the forum,

Discuss Welcome to the new forum and web address! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

@Dan,I know you said give it time to report bugs and errors, wasn’t sure if you knew about this one? Been happening a lot yesterday and today, wasn’t sure if you needed/wanted to know. ;)

Attachments

• F52B7A49-1E38-452E-902F-8063ABEC4892.jpeg
    F52B7A49-1E38-452E-902F-8063ABEC4892.jpeg
    947.2 KB · Views: 5
On the main Forums page it says:

PlumbersForums.net - Plumbing Forum for USA, UK, Canada, Australia and other English-speaking countries.

How is this going to work? Each country is different, particularly the USA, which still works in imperial type units, and the regulations vary from state to state. Wil there be a separate sub-forum for each country?

Is there going to be an area again, were members can see which businesses are supporting the forum ?
Absolutely. Just like on www.tilersforums.com and www.electriciansforums.net

After upgrading this forum, I killed tilersforums for a whole day yesterday. So just got sidetracked. I'm back on here today and will add the sponsors to the new advertising system which is way more clever than the old. More on that at another time.

There we go there's that bit done. Should all be running smooth now.

If you were getting image to large notices for attachments, those now should go through fine, we were set to just 2MB. And most phones pull off images around 4.

No doubt that it will be sorted in time and I've only viewed on the phone so far but why does the first banner you see say Tilers Forum?

With the discount code?

That's uHeat. They've given us a discount across all forums. But never edited each image. I think if you enter electriciansforums or pumbersforums the discount gets applied.

Our insurance section was developed (now defunct mind) for the plumbing forum, and that always said plumbers forums on it. But it was for all forums.

It's just one of those things lol

Afraid not Dan, using phone and get emails alert then when I open email the first banner I see says tillers forum, scroll down and click on view/ reply (whatever it is) thread and I'm in plumbers forum.

Afraid not Dan, using phone and get emails alert then when I open email the first banner I see says tillers forum, scroll down and click on view/ reply (whatever it is) thread and I'm in plumbers forum.
Yep, same with my emails

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190805-181417_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190805-181417_Gmail.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Welcome to the new forum and web address! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock