Search the forum,

Discuss Well I Found It Funny. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Boiler swap next week, outside heat only and its looking cold and snowy on the forecast, the one the cust decided to buy himself. He left me a message today 'Hello Simon, Just to let you know that the boiler is being delivered today. Can you pop over and check it as we only have 24 hours to advise of any issues'.

I found that funny and even funnier when he called me back. I said I didnt have time, its a good hour round trip, and he wanted to know when I will check it. I said on Tuesday when I arrive to do the job. But what if its damaged? Not my problem, you've "saved" yourself money by buying it yourself, its got nothing to do with me.

I said I might be able to call out Saturday, chargeable, of course. :)

is he one of these ??

I like this pic :)

Attachments

• ********.jpg
    ********.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 57
Wait until you turn up to do the job and find he's bought a standard efficiency boiler with no flue off eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well I Found It Funny. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I've just had my annual maintenance check on my boiler (in title), it will be 8 years old in May this year and is (I think) still under...
Replies
Views
Hi All! I hope you can give me some advise. I had combi boiler (Viessman vitodens 100-w 30kW) installed about half year ago. Recently I start...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock