Search the forum,

Discuss Well pump running but no water? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

K

Kevin L

Hi,
So for the past month or so I’ve been intermittently losing water to my house, each time this has happened I’ve been able to manually reset the well pump pressure switch and the pump would turn on and start pumping water. I thought I just needed a new pressure switch, no big deal..
This morning I had to reset the pressure switch once again and the pump turned on but it’s running dry and not pumping any water to the house, so it seems now I have another problem. I doubt the well is dry because I live just next to a lake and we’ve had a lot of rain recently so there should be plenty of ground water. What else can I check?

Reply to Well pump running but no water? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock