Discuss We've all been there... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

That moment when you find an unopened bottle of limoncello in the back of the Christmas cupboard! Who's joining me?? Roll up roll up.

it was the forums own Jules who got me addicted to this years ago. Never looked back!
IMG_1373.jpg

You'd be shocked how many bottles of limoncello I've bought over the years.......

Just opened a Tiger beer Xmas pressie from one of my son's in-laws......had a limoncello recently after an Italian meal on the house...it was o.k but I prefer my beer...regards Turnpin:8:

Never heard of it, I'm having a detox day today. I tried getting drunk yesterday afternoon but I couldn't do it, I've built up a tolerance for drinking everyday since last friday.

I had 3 double rum and coke, a Kopperberg and was gulping Baileys all day and remained stone cold sober.

Thanks Adam this is my fvaourate drink at the moment rhubarb and ginger gin, missus got it me at Christmas. Kev accusd me of turning into you when iposted it on facebook
IMG_3108.jpg

Missus got mine off amazon i bought another bottle off 31dover.com

Edinburgh gins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to We've all been there... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock