Discuss what a deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was looking at these yesterday,let me know what you think, i may just invest in aset myself.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
got my rothenburger pipe bender for £45 from rgb my local merchant last month new £5 more than 2nd hand inc postage. e bay isnt always cheapest, my kane fga, 1 tr old was £50 inc printer and certified by kane for £80, from an ex plumber working in a merchant, e bay has got one going for £250, 4 yr old no printer. Your local rag can give a better deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
thought i had a bargain on my kane 455 £606.00 all in last year,looks like oldplumber knows how to be in the right place at the right time:D:D:D
si

There are so many plumbing companies that you can find anywhere, it can be through online or offices that you might have seen in any business establishment. But the major concern that will surely come out here is how you are going to spot a good plumbing company. There might be millions out there but only few of them know how to deliver quality service. Plumbing Temecula is one concrete example of them.

and its chargeable to advertise on this site

thought i had a bargain on my kane 455 £606.00 all in last year,looks like oldplumber knows how to be in the right place at the right time:D:D:D
si
Are you happy with your 455?
I am thinking of getting one because of the long sensor life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what a deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could provide some guidance dealing with a very difficult situation I'm in. Some of you helped me with another...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
O
German plumber seeking jobHello all, My name is Ronny Gottschling and I am a German fully qualified plumbing engineer. I am looking for work in...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
R
Dear Sir / Madam I would ask for any help in my research, becouse I'm looking for professional and trustworthy plumber or company in East...
Replies
Views
Remik Kosetka
R
R
Dear Sir / Madam I would ask for any help in my research, becouse I'm looking for professional and trustworthy plumber or company in East Sussex...
Replies
Views
Remik Kosetka
R
K
hi everyone, just joined and thought this may be a good way of testing a business idea that is in my head. its fairly new so any feedback would be...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock