Discuss What a nightmare in my eyes... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
im out

Ok,

i have employed but don't see my fault in there. He supposed to know how to install such an easy boiler to regulations. I am not holding them yet but he does and he has to make sure that the people live in a safe environment and not leaving the casing off.

I would like to know what you guys would do? Is Worcester not checking the benchmark ? If the figures doesn't make sense they would surely know wouldn't they?

I do not want that the tenants are in danger ... furthermore I would of want a nice install for such an easy job for such a price.

cant be as ron said the boiler wouldnt fire and by the looks of it its fired
The Worcester has left it isolated on gas and electrics but now, the installer has left it on firing and fully working so that's more than ID ... telling me the cover is for keeping the noise down :)

The Worcester has left it isolated on gas and electrics but now, the installer has left it on firing and fully working so that's more than ID . telling me the cover is for keeping the noise down :)

Report him get gas safe out

Report him, although Gas Safe will only come out if the customer asks

Could I do it without knowing his gas safe number ?

Yes just phone gas safe up and you want them to come out as your not happy with an installer saying it ok to leave the cover off the boiler

Yes just phone gas safe up and you want them to come out as your not happy with an installer saying it ok to leave the cover off the boiler
Will do tomorrow ... don't feel great by doing it but I think I have no choice have I ?

I can not read this thread anymore. How do I stop getting notifications? Ron, either stop employing sh*t engineers or stop telling people your company fits boilers. I know I sound rude but this is so painful. YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND SWITCH THE BOILER OFF AT THE FUSE SPUR AND REMOVE THE FUSE. Then contact GAS SAFE before more damage is caused.

I can not read this thread anymore. How do I stop getting notifications? Ron, either stop employing sh*t engineers or stop telling people your company fits boilers. I know I sound rude but this is so painful. YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND SWITCH THE BOILER OFF AT THE FUSE SPUR AND REMOVE THE FUSE. Then contact GAS SAFE before more damage is caused.
I won't reply no more but thanks for your help.

But you would not expect someone fully qualified doing it for 12 years they deliver such a installs would you.so not really my fault.
But I'll take it serious what you said. Thanks anyway !!! Thumbs up to ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What a nightmare in my eyes... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock