Discuss What a weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

Had a great time at nephews wedding Friday. Drove home Saturday thinking how good life is then police call Saturday night .daughter in laws dad is dead 40 years old. She's only 16 and devastated. It's been a long long day.:sad_smile:

poor kid, give her all the support you can, she'll need it for some time to come.

Jesus H, thats a bad 'un.

Just be the best support you can.

Sad news indeed, 40 is no age at all. Sincere condolences to you and yours.

Ah mate! The poor wee girl. As said just be there when she needs you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What a weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back