Search the forum,

Discuss What boiler is this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even knowing what boiler is it would be most appreciated so at least I can download the manuals.

I got other combi boilers at my other properties that are alot newer I would never attempt to remove the cover. This one look so different with no filling loop or gauge so I had no choice other then remove the cover.

the guy asked a genuine question and you slapped him down, and you did answer him.What message do you give with your attitude to genuine people ?
I did slap him down. He then edited his post to make it sound like he had not messed with the boiler after I had posted. And I didn’t answer his question as his question was, what boiler is this? and where is the reset button?

Even knowing what boiler is it would be most appreciated so at least I can download the manuals.

I got other combi boilers at my other properties that are alot newer I would never attempt to remove the cover. This one look so different with no filling loop or gauge so I had no choice other then remove the cover.
So that you can take the case off and find the reset. Also being a landlord you should know better.

closed as op has breached gas safety laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What boiler is this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock