Currently reading:
What books are you reading?

Discuss What books are you reading? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

When you're not working or messing about on here?

I'm reading 11.22.63 by Stephen King about a man who travels back in time to try to prevent JFK's murder.

And when I've finished that I've the latest Terry Pratchett to read, Dodger. about a sewer scavenger living in dickensian london.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3 plumbing and the gas safety handbook!!

The story so far is that Harry Potter has left school and got a job with British Gas, and they've given him a van that flies in space ... The Adventures of Harry Potterton will be out soon! :smiley2:

Now reading my commercial gas books back at college week a Monday , amazing how much I'm not doing day to day that are in the books lol

Just finished Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks. Great book well recommended. Starting on Labyrinth by Kate Mosse. GF leant it to me said it was good, not managed to get into it yet. Historical thriller, quite like that sort of thing normally. Also read The Shadow of the Wind which is excellent and if you like a mystery thriller well recommended.

The watchman by chris ryan. Infact anything by him is a good read. But i'm just about to start reading Lee Evans autobiography. should be a giggle.

Im onto the third book in the hunger games trilogy and cant put it down well recommended.

Im onto the third book in the hunger games trilogy and cant put it down well recommended.

Done with the Hunger Games trilogy myself....yup got hooked on it too....:smilewinkgrin:

now reading game of thrones whilst on holiday and it's pretty good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Haynes Plumbing manual, well everybody needs a good laugh before bedtime dont they :smilewinkgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What books are you reading? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back