Discuss What books are you reading? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

When you're not working or messing about on here?

I'm reading 11.22.63 by Stephen King about a man who travels back in time to try to prevent JFK's murder.

And when I've finished that I've the latest Terry Pratchett to read, Dodger. about a sewer scavenger living in dickensian london.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to post a similar thread myself, asking for book recommendations, looking forward to the replies

my favourate series has to be the red dwarf books so much better and funnier than the tv series. i must've read them around 3 or 4 times over. james herbert books are pretty good especially Rats and Fluke. never read a stephen king book but seen nearly all his movies.

simon kernick , (severed or deadline) he written many more just there the 1's i can think of at mo or james patterson the womens murder club series , very good

stephen king wrote the green mile in a series of short stories , much better than the film

Got Jeffrey Archer the eleventh commandment for the beach. I never read much for years but since i got a kindle i'm reading more.

i was an avid reader till the eyes went and i now find im not comfy reading with glasses especially lieing down
me wife reads a lot as she has a kindle currently reading the sequel to the hunger games which she finds very good

Simon scarrow books about Roman Solders also some Ben Kane same sort of theme.

James Herbert's Rats, The Fog and The Survivor

On holiday I've been reading Clive Cusslers 'Dirk Pitts' adventure novels, nice interesting read.

Find it hard to find the time to read at home, always something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What books are you reading? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock