Discuss What don't you have an opinion on? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What are you happy to admit you are totally ignorant about?

-All sport

-Sat night type popular culture (X Factor, The Voice, game shows type thing, anything which includes a screaming live audience I've never watched one second of)

-The vast majority of all related matters to my work (gas, electrics, carpentry, general building, construction, how houses are built, how any of it works or fits together or is meant to be maintained)

-Geography (absolutey terrible on this)

Politics. No idea what they are all talking about.

Electrics. I can't wire a plug.

Breakdowns.. Have I checked polarity to the doobry doo?! Erm what's polarity?!?

Women. I will never understand them.

She went completely librarian poo about me cleaning my tools the other day.

I can't be the only one who sticks them in the dishwasher?

What are you happy to admit you are totally ignorant about?

-Sat night type popular culture (X Factor, The Voice, game shows type thing, anything which includes a screaming live audience I've never watched one second of)

This. Includes soaps, most sitcoms, most telly in fact, apart from Last of the Summer Wine and Big Bang Theory and Father Ted.

Not too well up on movies, either.

Electrics. I can't wire a plug.

Breakdowns.. Have I checked polarity to the doobry doo?! Erm what's polarity?!?

Have you read through the Baxi course notes I put in the dropbox folder mate? Will really help with diagnostics.

Women. I will never understand them.

She went completely librarian poo about me cleaning my tools the other day.

I can't be the only one who sticks them in the dishwasher?

Amen to that brother. Can't figure 'em out, can't live with 'em, get bored without 'em.

Although I'm not sure I'd put tools in the dishwasher as I'd worry about the soap and salt damaging my tolls....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What don't you have an opinion on? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock