Discuss What ferroli model is it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antnkel

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what model this bolier is? It's suppose to be two years old.
45bd73c9.jpg

5fde34fd.jpg

Also need a manual.
Thanks.
Anthony.

yep its a domi compact you may need the mi,s you will be buying lots of spares

Thanks Halesowen1, that's great.
Gasman I take it these break a lot?

Thanks Halesowen1, that's great.
Gasman I take it these break a lot?

yes they are not the best,they are one of the cheapest boilers money can buy i have replaced a few,mainly due to burst condensing heat exchangers

I can only speak of past experience, I have only fitted 2 of these and both are going well after 3-4 years. They were for a landlord I pick up work from.
But they didnt have a good name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What ferroli model is it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock