Discuss What films have you been watching in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes series, can't really call 6 episodes a season..

the last ones only two :D could of bundled them all into two series

Its a bit of bugger being only 6 episodes.
I like the fact its looks and feels like a very low budget like a 70's/80's cop drama so its the acting and script that shines through.

mulled wine and the hobbit for me tonight. Might move to the single malts later as my wrist is killing me today, seems not using it causes it to totally seize up.................... Mind you, cleared the pilot on the AGA this morning and got it working.

Now gas question folks, why does the pilot work fine but when moving the control knob to full flame setting, does it then cut out? Had to hold the spring down, turn the knob allow full flame and then pilot stays on fine, moving it back to lighting position and it cuts out!! thermocouple fine, oven stat fine just dies during switch from lighting pos to main flame... it is a sit gas valve. Any answers, not had this one before.

Not many components it can be, if not mag valve possible dirt in gas valve or sticking spring in gas valve

I am going for a poor spring, but as long as its running I wont turn it off till next yr :)

Okay, so me and the girlfriend sat down and watched human centipede last night, OMG!!! just when you've thought they couldn't make a sicker horror film than Hostel they go and make this.

The sequel is on next week and from what I've just seen on you tube its even sicker, the guy wraps barb wire round his junk and then ...........into the.....of the .......oh god!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What films have you been watching in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock