Discuss What happened to the real names thread? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

If I'm PM'ing someone I think it's more polite to use a real name rather than forum name - but that thread seems to have disappeared..

It was contcatenated with a number of other stickies into a new sticky. :)

I'm not sure about this real name lark. I like to hide behind the anonymity of my forum ID.

I'm not sure about this real name lark. I like to hide behind the anonymity of my forum ID.

I'm with you on that one Mike (i wont tell anyone your real name is Michelle) as you don't know who could get hold of your details....regards Edward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What happened to the real names thread? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock