Search the forum,

Discuss What Happens When Boris Johnson Becomes PRIME MINISTER? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As if its not enough having him as our Mayor, this chap will become our Prime Minister at some stage. It's not whether, its when? How is one expected to cope with this bungling chap who has a tendency to womanise?
I hope when he is made the Conservative Leader, they loose every election.

As if its not enough having him as our Mayor, this chap will become our Prime Minister at some stage. It's not whether, its when? How is one expected to cope with this bungling chap who has a tendency to womanise?
I hope when he is made the Conservative Leader, they loose every election.

And the difference between him and every other one recently is?

When we were growing up, my mom told us that: 'There are THREE professions that if any of you get involved in, I'll disown you''
what are they, we hurriedly wanted to know. No need upsetting the Old Deer.

Well,
- If you become a Lawyer.
- If you become a Policeman, &
- If you become a Politician.

None of us ever did, and I've never 'liked' anyone in any of those professions?

boris is no fool as ray said its the personna he choses to play up to, actually its probably the personna his pr company choose
like all politicians his making himself rich but he does seem to be able to get the things he wants through which is better than most of the wafflers from westminster

running London plc is probably harder than being Prime Minister as the PM just blames underlings when it fails who can Boris blame?

Absolutely nothing, the houses of parliament will still be full of corrupt morons

Boris already is in charge of the uk. He's mayor of London. No politician cares about anything north of London really.

Boris already is in charge of the uk. He's mayor of London. No politician cares about anything north of London really.

Alex Salmond might argue with that.........but then you said politician didn't you.........mmmmm you might be right after all.

Hopefully we will vote yes n not have to worry about him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Happens When Boris Johnson Becomes PRIME MINISTER? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock