Discuss What Heatloss Calculator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicno1

Gas Engineer
What Heatloss calc do all you people use?
just started using Mr Combi app and have compared it with various others with varying results.
I do have Stelrad Stars available but find it a little long winded.
perhaps you'll share what you recommend?
cheers

IMO ... Mr combi massively oversized them. Tried to get into stars but takes too long and is too complicated .
I have gone back to working them out longhand and just have a template set on word and just adjust sizes occasional u value . It doesn't take long at all once you get into the hang of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Heatloss Calculator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi, After a bit of a saga with my plumber, I need to chose boiler size as soon as possible, the plumber is not going to do any heat loss...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi, I am in the midst of choosing radiators for a new build. There are various calculator tools available online, giving quite a range in results...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock