Discuss What I did last weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

I spent the weekend at an agility show. I was competing and also one of the official photographers.

Bertie and I placed in 3 of our runs with a 4th in the team trio, a 6th in the grade 1 medium agility and an 8th in the medium combined grades 1-4 jumping. I also took over 200 pictures which I've whittled down to just over 600. A great weekend but bloody knackering. I really wanted to just crash out when I got home the last two nights but I had to get the pictures processed.

Here are a couple of my shots from the weekend.

[DLMURL="http://swbjackson.zenfolio.com/p420941854/e3a27a388"]
p975676296-2.jpg
[/DLMURL]

[DLMURL="http://swbjackson.zenfolio.com/p479846916/e125d7ec8"]
p308117192-2.jpg
[/DLMURL]

The rest can be viewed at www.showshots.org.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww - I was hoping for the bird/plane seaside photo ...

... go, on ... the others will love it!!

Great photos!! One day, if and when I can afford a decent camera, I might produce something half decent.

:smiley2::smiley2::smiley2::smiley2:

That's the one!!!!

I take it these shots are not taken with an "off the shelf" camera from Dixons?

Well it was off the shelf from Park cameras. Those shots were taken with a Canon EOS 1D MK IV fitted with an EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS II lens. I'm a wee bit serious about my photography.

Well it was off the shelf from Park cameras. Those shots were taken with a Canon EOS 1D MK IV fitted with an EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS II lens. I'm a wee bit serious about my photography.

I have no idea what that means but it sounds impressive and expensive. :)

Very nice camera - enables high quality pics without having to know too much about photography!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What I did last weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Thanks for reading this. I have a Worcester 25si boiler with [originally] 7 rads. We had a conservatory fitted and had another rad...
Replies
Views
**im reposting this because i needed to make some edits to the first thread i made and i cant because its been more than an hour since i first...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock