Currently reading:
what is best wireless thermostat for Ideal Independent C24

Discuss what is best wireless thermostat for Ideal Independent C24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what the best wireless thermostat is for Ideal Independent C24.
How easy are they to install.

thanks

Ideal do there own wireless controls, but I personally use either the Drayton RF601 or the Honeywell one!,

But there are plenty more of other makes out there, if just comes down to personal preference!

I like the ideal ones but they charge like a wounded rhino :(

I think Salus make one that fits nicely in it. They're considerably cheaper too.

You might need a gas safe engy to install it for you tho

Thank you for your advice. will have a look at all of your suggestions then decide.
Plumb center sell an own brand RF thermostat for £42.50 plus vat. It is a rebadged Honeywell so is a great bit of kit. Easy to install too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what is best wireless thermostat for Ideal Independent C24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock