Search the forum,

Discuss What mobile phone ...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi lads

I tried find8ng some recent posts but somehow it did not lead me in any direction so here it goes.

I am looking for a new mobile phone. I always had iPhone which are great but seem to have trouble with batteries after a year. However, I am not looking in iPhone 7 but 6 or 6s

Or Samsung 6 / 6edge

What would you recommend and why

Kind regards,
Ron

Xiaomi make some stunning phones at very keen prices. I've just replaced my Redmi2 with a Xiaomi note 4 and it's a great phone I'd highly recommend to anyone who's not a brand snob.

**edit** Xiaomi are also reknowned for their battery life, I charge mine once every 3 or 4 days and I'm a moderate user for business purposes only (no gaming etc.).

i phone but if you have a six theres a battery issue and there offering a replace for around 20

Has noone heard about the iphone update on OS that reduces your processor speed if it decides the battery is in poor condition? Anti-libel suit comment - as reported in the Guardian, and widely online.

Has noone heard about the iphone update on OS that reduces your processor speed if it decides the battery is in poor condition? Anti-libel suit comment - as reported in the Guardian, and widely online.
Just experienced it with my iPad and it’s massively slow. I guess there is no cure is there ?

I assume I will go with Samsung if all complain about the battery

I went away from apple to android for about 2 years about about 5 years ago it was a big mistake. I now have an iphone again they just work but battery dont seem a problem on the one I have IphoneX

I went away from apple to android for about 2 years about about 5 years ago it was a big mistake. I now have an iphone again they just work but battery dont seem a problem on the one I have IphoneX
Not paying a grand for a work phone mate. Wait until the new iPhone comes out you battery will be crap then as well:cool::)

All jokes aside. Iphones are pure garbage. Get a one plus 3t or better, thst what i have. Battery lasts 2 days. Spec is better than any other smart phone!! Soon to be the best smartphone used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What mobile phone ...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock