Search the forum,

Discuss what to do after NVQ 2 qualification in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any other avenues i could go? any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Reply to what to do after NVQ 2 qualification in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app 2hrs in morning 2 hrs in evening Any help be much appreciated
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably no need for me to needlessly heat hot water. My intention was to turn the boiler off along with the mains water when going away. Now, I have heard...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock