Discuss What to replace a Salus RT505TX with? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Our Salus RT505TX seems to be failing according to Salus as the battery low icon won't turn off even with a reset. It was fitted 7 years ago with a Worcester Bosch boiler, the boiler is fine and we hoped the thermostat would last at least as long. They suggest a RT510TX/RF but we are looking at options a new one that will hopefully last longer and be easier to use?
Thanks

Reply to What to replace a Salus RT505TX with? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a main eco elite boiler and a salus stat connected to it. We haven't had the heating on for a while but went to turn it on and we have...
Replies
Views
Currently have a 11yr old Ideal Plus35 Combi in the loft of a 3 bed bungalow serving 6 rads + UFH in lounge/kitchen. Had problems with leaks and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
My mother has a 40 year old heating and hot water system. Tanks in the loft. 7 year old heat only Worcester boiler. In a large airing cupboard is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock