Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss What was the first Vehicle you ever bought? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. quality

quality Plumber GSR

I had a road legal 380 sx few years ago that was pretty daft to be honest but good fun

• Like Like x 1
  2. bright spark

bright spark Plumber GSR

I bought a 95 Mitsubishi Lancer. Great little yoke. Wouldn't have had too many stars on d euro encap mind but nippy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mongoose

mongoose New Member

Austin A35 van

• Like Like x 1
  4. Phil

Phil Plumber

Bought a D reg Fiat Panda in 1996 for £800, put a Peco big bore on and handbraked it into some guys garden wall. The wheels locked and I just lost control, it made a right crunch, smash all the front end in. We just pushed it home and scrapped it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JCplumb

JCplumb Plumber

I learned to whistle in a 3 wheeler while being driven round the Isle of Man.
    Completely pointless fact I know, just felt the urge to share :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. JCplumb

JCplumb Plumber

A mini was my first car, had it when I was 18 for about a year. Passed my driving test 6 years later :)
    mini.jpg
    I'm 6'2'' and had more head and leg room in that car than anything I've owned since.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pitty

Pitty GSR

Rover 214si k plate. Was absolutely brilliant and so reliable. Loved that car I was 18 at the time and insurance cost me £1500 car only cost £500 lol

8. quality

quality Plumber GSR

T reg VW scirocco painted it blue I thought it was great

• Like Like x 1