Discuss whats better......................... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

1) your first cold beer after a days work

2) having an easy day and a job going to plan

beer!!!

jobs never go to plan do they - they go to a plan just not my one lol!!!!

planing an easy day job,having a few nice cold beers and forgetting what you planned,which seeing how things never go as planned does not matter :confused:
:cool::p

Last edited by a moderator:

Either would suit me as the chances of getting one or t`other are usually quite slim:D:D....
:)regards turnpin

god i'm old!!!! the first cuppa when i get home!!! i know, sad isn't it?

Beer, beer, beer and then another beer - especially if it was a crap day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whats better......................... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Went to a small hotel we put new boilers and cylinder in last year as they were complaining about no hot water and heating on the top floor. I...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have had an extension built which will have 3 radiators to the big main room, a utility sink and a shower room (ground works, waste...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back