Search the forum,

Discuss When you've got everything already what do you spend your cash on..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is once you you get to 22 billion. What's the point anymore. Why not get a new identity and open up a chippy in Bournemouth. To be fair I'd be looking a new challenge after getting to 1 billion dollars

I'm not jealous. He's in prison always worried about what next and he's a nasty piece of work. But my tools would be gold like his tools

Plus he's just lost $22bn! I'm sick when I lose £20.00

Sheesh, just a wee bit of cash eh? would have been fun trying to count it... one for you..one for me :lol:

I would swim and bask in that money while throwing it up in the air like I just don't care.

And they have the cheek to moan about £80 an hour call out on a weekend.....lol regards Turnpin:smilielol5:

I could get into collecting old guns if I had a lot of money, but I don't see the attraction of pimped guns - gold AK47s and the like.

I would be more interested in a classic brown bess musket, or an ancient arquebus.

I could get into collecting old guns if I had a lot of money, but I don't see the attraction of pimped guns - gold AK47s and the like.

I would be more interested in a classic brown bess musket, or an ancient arquebus.

don't think a gold GPMG would last more then 1000 rounds!!

I wouldnt want to be his plumber, you just know you wont get paid and its no use arguing with someone like that!

Imagine getting a call out from him to fix his plumbing.

You'd be shaking like a 5hiting dog!

Last edited:
I certainly wouldn't let the apprentice do any soldering!!

Ermi's already been out, and had his apprentice load-up 4 suitcase full of wedge.
dl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When you've got everything already what do you spend your cash on..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock