Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I find this style sink waste basket? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Please can someone help identify what style this is, or where I can find a replacement? One of the bungs on the base has worn off so it doesn't work properly anymore. I can't find this style anywhere!

2021-02-07 12.23.24.jpg

Reply to Where can I find this style sink waste basket? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some advice connecting my bowl sink to the waste. There was a Insinkerator installed that I have replaced with basket strainer waste (Viva PP0011). I need to connect the waste but I find myself going around in circles in regards to selecting the correct parts. Thanks FrankW
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet in our new house. It’s eventually going to be moved to the other side of the house. The seal around the back of the toilet had failed so I switched...
Replies
Views
Hi there Could someone help identify the waste pipe (think that's what it is) coming from the bottom of the basin/plug hole, feeding into the other pipes? It has a leak where it connects to the bottom of the basin, so I'm thinking about replacing it if it's a standard part. If so can you tell...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
HI folks, hoping to pick your brains. My bathrooms have Bastow tapware in federation style. House was built 1997, so these are 25 years old now. The spindle has a screw on shaft, that I assume lets them have just one type of spindle and then change the shaft for different colours - gold in my...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock