Discuss Where can I get this flooring material? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Guys , where can I get this flooring material, and what's it called?
Colour doesn't matter as it's for chicken coop flooring so cheap(cheep) and cheerful;-)
FLOOR_zps58205572.jpg

Try here, only in black tho....
[DLMURL="http://www.floormats.co.uk/rubbermats/rubbermatting/checker-plate-rubber-matting"]Checker Plate Rubber Matting[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where can I get this flooring material? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need some Vinyl Floor Planks for my hall way in my flat. Where's thes best place to buy them? I've seen some on ebay the thickness...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock