Discuss Where do I stand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

As the title suggests I am looking for some advice on where I stand.

I worked as a subbie through a recruitment agency for a mechanical contractor. The agency have owed me my money now for 3 weeks but have not paid me as the contractor has not signed off my timesheet. Now I believe the contract is between me and the agency so I not bothered what the problem is with the contractor.

Does anyone one where I stand, what I can threaten the agency with and what action I can take?

Cheers

im sure they would be covered from every angle possible, as a guess, probably not their first time mate

citizens advice bureau will tell you. And help you, I don't know where you stand but lots of people just accept this kind of thing. If you show your going to pursue it they may pay up

Last edited:
stand outside the office as a protest saying they dont pay with a board.
turn up at 9am get paid by 1200pm. sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where do I stand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
I have holes in the wall of my shower enclosure. Down low at the open corner, between the quartz wall and the solid pan. Same at each end of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to the forum. Ive come across a commercial plant room with around 500KW of boilers where the condensate terminates outside about 4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock