Discuss Where to buy oversize tray waste in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

MX are one of the biggest tray manafacturers in the country and make good quality trays. Unsure why they would deviate to making trays with unconventional waste arrangements.

Looking at those instructions i would still change the tray for something more conventional.

Could 210mm be the right size for the drain cover - fitting the outer recess?

Shows pics and dimensions of the cover and removable pot, but unfortunately no overall dimensions of the plastic trap!
If the pic showing the white trap and its cover at 210mm are both to the same scale, ie both together in the same photo, this might fit?

Reply to Where to buy oversize tray waste in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought a shower tray and it has an extra large hole for the waste trap. Its a cooke and lewis think its an eclips 1400 x 900 tray. The hole...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste...
Replies
Views
I have a Neo-Angle shower tray, … imagine an oblong with corner cut at 45 degree It’s 1.2m x 0.9m The ‘Roman’ shower door has failed, the only...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock