Search the forum,

Discuss Where to get connectors for plate exchanger in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone know where to get connectors to fit a plate exchanger? It looks to be 3/4 BSPP. Not even sure what the couplers are called, but I imagine something like those that are on water meters (or pumps), with flat rubber gaskets so that the exchanger can be easily removed.
Exchanger.jpg

3/4 female irons

3/4 flat face unions Adapters

As Shaun said, I’d use female irons and plenty of tape.
I would prefer some kind of union fitting with the rubber washer, so that I can easily remove it to descale from time to time.

Or you can make your own

22mm-3/4 Tap connector and remove the up stand

Reply to Where to get connectors for plate exchanger in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking at installing a new central heating system with UHF on the ground floor and normal rads on the 1st Floor. The design was...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs I had a kitchen hot water hose which bursts this morning. This is a new connection for a new kitchen tap only a couple of months. The...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock