Discuss Where would you end your "liability" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I would call her a explain the situation from your side.
Let her know that you did everything you could to get her a flushing toilet and at considerable expense to you.

Try to reason with her and see if she will cover some or all of the expenses.
Explain to her you could have left her without a toilet.

Basically, see how much dough you can get out of her before you give her the flick
great reply Oz...sort of where I was heading....see how much lolly she will cough up
but if its zero ....'give her the flick' I like that phrase ..chking

Reply to Where would you end your "liability" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a commercial customer who asked me a few months ago to investigate a toilet that kept blocking. They'd just had the blockage...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock