Discuss where's Dan or Dave? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, What has happened to Dan or Dave? I still have not been accepted into the Sticky gas safe forum.

The trouble is if you're let into the arms we are going to have to stop talking about you in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where's Dan or Dave? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, I'll start by saying I'll be getting a plumber out to do this but wanted some advice first. We're redoing our ground floor bathroom this year...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock